Followed is a new series of posts we're starting that helps you discover Instagramers that you may have not heard of yet. Here we take a closer look at the people that provide us with our daily inspiration, users who constantly serve up technically-sound photos. For Part 1 we've featured top-notch mobile photographers from San Francisco, Chicago and Portland. Be sure to follow our official Instagram account @saxxunderwear.
1. @moneal | Having worked in the world of advertising and within the graphic design department at Apple, Michael O'Neal knows a thing or two about what is visually pleasing and ultimately what a client (us) wants.
2. @pauloctavious | After working with a respectable list of top companies, photographer & designer Paul Octavious provides us with plenty of inspiration through his travels and shots of home in Chicago.
3. @adamvinnyt | Portland plays home to some of the coolest visuals on Instagram. PDX resident and Nike Running member Adam Vinny T. captures Oregon and more at its finest.
4. @5pts| This San Francisco native puts his town on display in this great highlight of the city by the bay. Follow, double tap, enjoy.
5. @mattfrench| Both photographer and designer, Matt French takes fascinating scenic shots with faded colours that evoke a distinct Pacific Northwest feeling.