Shout out to ESPN for featuring us in their Valentine’s Day Gift Giving Guide for Him.
Here’s what they have to say about SAXX, “If your guy is in need of an underwear upgrade, a pair of Saxx boxer briefs could just be the perfect gift this Valentine’s day. He’ll like the way they look, available in a wide array of colors and designs, but he’ll?love?the way they feel. Made of ultra-soft fabrics and featuring a uniquely designed pouch, they’ll keep your man comfortable and supported from the office to the gym, and everywhere in between.”
We’re always on the lookout for men’s products that improve our lives in one way or another. We may not be the worlds authority on such items but we like to think we have a good idea of what’s out there (we do work for SAXX after all). Over the past couple of months, the men at SAXX HQ have put these products to the test and we’re willing to bet that other men would appreciate them as much as we do.
These eight items are the ideal gifts for men this Valentine’s Day (and we’ll tell you why)…
1. SAXX Underwear, Luxury Trunk ($32.95) – For obvious reasons, SAXX is the perfect Valentine’s Day gift for men. Besides our extremely comfortable patented panel technology, they’re the perfect price point for a gift. This one is a no-brainer, and we’re not just saying it because we work for the brand.
2. Ebbets Field Flannel Hats ($29-$40) – EFF is the finest manufacturer of vintage historically inspired athletic clothing. Their throwback jerseys and hats are without question the best in the game right now (pun not intended). They’re so good at what they do that they’re behind the jerseys of the new Jackie Robinson film called “42“. If this is the first time you’ve heard of this Seattle based brand, you’ll be hearing a lot more about them soon.
3. Whiskey Rocks ($25) – Made in Vermont from natural soapstone, Teroformas Whisky Stones are flavourless, non-porous cubes that will chill your drink without watering it down. Store in the freezer for a minimum of four hours, then rinse and air dry after each use. Need we say more?
4. Where Chefs Eat?($20) – A Guide to Chefs’ Favourite Restaurants. The ultimate restaurant guide chosen by the real experts: more than 400 of the worlds best chefs from Heston Blumenthal to Ren, Redzepi and David Chang. Whether your a foodie or just like to eat, you’ll want to keep this book on the coffee table for years to come.
5. Nike Fuel Band ($150) -Through a sports-tested accelerometer, Nike+ FuelBand tracks your daily steps and calorie burn.
6. Ursa Major ($25) – Good shaving products can be hard to come by these days, especially for a fair price. Ursa Major’s products supply men with a robust, natural alternative to the bland, chemical-intensive products that pervade todays marketplace. Start with the Stellar Shave Cream and you won’t look back.
7. How To Be A Man: A Guide To Style and Behaviour For The Modern Gentleman ($20) – If you’re familiar with GQ magazine then you’ll know that The Style Guy aka Glenn O’Brien is the king authority on style… and he recently released this book. While the title might turn a few guys off of reading it we can assure you that it’s well worth the investment.
8. Articulating Desk Lamp ($179) – There are few household furnishings that leave you thinking “wow, that’s kind of badass” but that’s exactly the feeling this lamp leaves you with. This articulating desk lamp has a heavyweight metal base which provides stability allowing you to extend the shade and cast light wherever you need it. A welcome addition to any office desktop or a great way to brighten up your favourite reading nook. Available at one of our favourite local shops in Vancouver, Old Faithful Shop.
“They’re great for everyday wear and also for wearing under my uniform. I wear them every day and won’t wear anything else.”
- Justin Morneau
First Basemen, Minnesota Twins. MLB
If you’re in New York City tomorrow be sure to stop by Rothman’s on Park Avenue for Brooklyn lingerie line Daisy & Elizabeth 3 day pop-up shop opening party. Rothman’s has featured a capsule collection of ours that we’re excited to share with the fine people of New York!
Guys can be tough to shop for, but SAXX is here to help.
Enjoy free shipping when you order two or more pairs of SAXX from www.saxxunderwear.com until February 7th, guaranteed arrival before Valentine’s Day.
We’d like to bring to your attention the cinematic masterpiece “Free Ballin” that SAXX rider Ben Loates has put together. Inspired by the need to take his pants off, Ben brings a new take on what it truly means to be “free” in this world… “I took my pants off, and from there everything changed, I’m free.”
Ben gives us more than just a skate video here, he’s creating a movement driven by unsurpassed comfort in everyday living.
Thanks for supporting us as we support you, Benjamin Loates.
Instagram GIVEAWAY! Send your friend the gift of comfort!
The season of giving continues with our SAXX Instagram giveaway…
Step 1. Take a picture of this SAXX holiday image (or save it) on your phone.
Step 2. Instagram it with the following tags: @(yourfriendshandle) @saxxunderwear #giftofcomfort
Step 3. Follow @saxxunderwear on Instagram.
Just 2 days left to place your orders online for guaranteed December 24th delivery. Whether they’re for a stocking or a friend, SAXX are a great go-to gift this holiday season.
November is now over, along with our moustaches. Now is the time to start looking for the gear on your wish list this holiday season. Naturally we spend a lot of time seeking out other manly products that compliment our underwear so we thought we’d share a few we’ve come across to help your want list this December.
Here are 10 manly items we want this holiday season…
1. Leather Touchscreen Gloves-($167)
Pretty straight forward here… you can navigate your phone while wearing your leather gloves. A functional item to have in your wardrobe this winter.
2. Mixing Mate-($15)
Impress your friends with this elaborate device to mix your man cocktails.
3.Kohler K9245 Moxie Shower Head-($200)
A speaker built into your shower head… need we say more?
4. Uncuff Links-($70)
These cuff links are able to open just about any pair of handcuffs. If things get out of hand on New Years Eve, this should make your night more interesting.
5. Bell Jar Lamp-($115)
This is the most manly lamp we’ve seen in quite some time. A must for the man den.
6. Jack Daniels Sinatra Select-($TBA)
Sinatra + Jack Daniels = Awesome. It’s so good they haven’t decided on a price yet.
7. Nikon 1 V2-($800)
This camera redefines the hand held point and shoot. Read the spec to find out more.
8. Scout Field Bed-($487)
Made from selvedge denim and japanese chambray, this sleeper will last for years.
9. Saturdays Magazine Issue 01-($20)
Great visuals and print in the first issue put out by the crew over at Saturdays Surf NYC. This magazine is the first of many – a great read.
10. SAXX Underwear-(Vibe | $32)
We had to put SAXX on our own wish list! If you haven’t already bought a pair of the Vibe Modern Fit we highly recommend you add a pair to the underwear drawer. They’re a slimmer fit and they make you look great in all the right places.