SAXX Underwear Co. was founded in 2006 and is based in Vancouver, Canada. We create life changing underwear for men.
If you would like to apply for any of the opportunities listed below, please be sure to include a resume.
- Customer Service Representative
We appreciate the time taken when applying for the available positions, however, only the candidates that are chosen for an interview will be notified by phone and email. Thank you for your interest in SAXX Underwear Co.
WORK WITH US
SAXX is growing, fast.
We’re looking for fun, hard-working people that will be excited to be a part of everything that goes along with a young, fast growing brand. As SAXX continues to expand globally, internal mobility and development will be strongly encouraged.
We want people who are stoked to come to work everyday, simple as that.
US Sales Manager
Saxx Underwear is looking for a U.S. Sales Manager to head up the US sales team based in Orange County, CA or San Diego, CA.
This position will be managing agencies\independent reps in various channels, managing and opening Key Accounts and providing overall sales leadership, in growing our US business. The ideal candidate will have 5 years of previous sales management experience with strong retail relationships. 10 years or more of proven overall success in sales and sales leadership roles.
- Hire, align, train and motivate sales team on the SAXX brand and product. (Agencies & independent sales reps)
- Meet and exceed Sales targets and Profitability across product lines.
- Prospect and qualify new customers
- Manage and open Key Accounts, track sell through and maximize sales, turns and margin.
- Develop seasonal Go-to-Market plans that drive impact at the point of sale increasing revenue and profitability.
- Assist management team in budgeting and forecasting sales by category and territory
- US Inventory and demand planning forecasting and review to hit sales targets.
- Strategic Planning and long range planning input.
- Maximizing sales revenue for each account.
- Effectively manage expenses, budgets and promotional activity
- Will conduct travel to maintain and grow accounts base via road work, trade shows, etc.
- Coordinate internal sales meetings to review current customer activity, review new products and services and encourage strategic thinking.
- Must be familiar with setting up auto replenishment and forecasting processes.
- Work closely with President and executive team to develop and recommend strategic national sales plans to grow business
- Drive accountability with sales teams via regular territory business reviews.
- Minimum five years sales management experience
- 10 years of overall sales experience growing premium brands
- Strong business and retail analytics acumen
- Proven sales track record and customer growth
- Ability to analyze new customers
- Understand retail drivers inside and out, turn rates, gross margin, and sales per sq ft.
- Have established successful relationships with key national retail accounts.
- Experience with managing sales budgets.
The mission of the Ecommerce Assistant is to ensure smooth operation and optimal performance of www.saxxunderwear.com. Additionally this role will support online marketing activities that drive traffic, conversion and basket size.
This role reports to the Digital Marketing Manager.
- Organize and prepare online product imagery for seasons; batch resizing and uploading for online store use
- Product creation within the Magento based online stores
- Upload and create product descriptions as needed
- General website maintenance
- Design and send email campaigns
- Monitor inventory, find & fix discrepancies across online store
- Support customer service with e-commerce orders as needed
- Monitor all orders to assure smooth flow and manage potentially fraudulent orders
- Manage discount code creation and distribution
- Assist with SEO optimization and identify improvement areas
- Creation/format of pre-written blog entries using the Wordpress platform
Required Program Skills:
- Magento Experience an absolute must
- Understanding of PHP
- Excellent Photoshop and Illustrator skills
- Email Marketer by Interspire, experience an asset
- Wordpress experience
- Teamwork; reaches out to peers and facilitates staff and supervisor problem solving to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Adaptability; adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change, often in ambiguity. Seeks out opportunities for development.
- Honesty/Integrity; does not cut corners ethically. Earns trust and maintains confidences. Does what is right. Speaks plainly & truthfully.
- High Standards; exceeds expectations and goes the extra mile for customers and partners. Expects personal and team performance to be the best.
- Be grounded; able to work in an environment where humor plays an important role in regulating the tone of our workday.
Customer Service Representative
The basic function of the SAXX CSR is to provide outstanding service to all customers and facilitate orders through the system from entry to ship. This includes responding to customer (internal and external) inquiries and needs with appropriate attitude and knowledge, seeking out constant improvements in the process and foreseeing customer needs and wants. Responsible for maintaining all retailer and E-Commerce overflow to both warehouses including order processing.
This position reports to the Customer Care Manager.
- CSR Foundation Requirements
- Answering incoming calls, emails and faxes, and forwarding where appropriate
- Responding to customer inquiries and needs with appropriate sales attitude and product knowledge
- Updating reps on sales programs
- Shop Portal orders
- Rep Portal orders
- Key Accounts all CSR requirements (EDI/SPS/Ticketing including 3rd party)
- Dealer Locator updates
- Allocation of orders
- Working with customers and reps to resolve delivery exceptions
- Answering product and stock inquiries
- Regular communication with Reps to follow up on customer inquiries
- Tradeshow & Rep kits per season assembly to final receipt
- Working with CSR manager to ensure inventory is up to date in both warehouses for immediate orders and stock transfers
- Assistance with overflow of ECOMM territory when required
- Ensure information is 100% in order to process orders for retailer & E-Commerce and maintain
- Search for incomplete fields such as name, address, account number, item number, price, commissions and any missing sales or promotions when necessary
- Allocate orders warehouse for retailer and E-Commerce all duties
- Maintaining Rep list
- Providing samples for all reps, line sheets, price lists per season
- Inform sales team regarding any discrepancies
- Working with CSR Manager & IT Department to troubleshoot pending orders in the system
- Monitor both warehouse on time tracking
- Approval of warehouse invoices working with CSR manager
- Working with sales team if expected delivery date changes
- Follow up on backorders as soon as shipment arrives
- Apply free freight where needed
- Inform sales team if item is out of stock or discontinued
- Additional projects as assigned
The ideal candidate will bring:
- Retail or wholesale experience in the apparel industry
- Experience handling key accounts/major accounts
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Advanced skills in Outlook and Microsoft Office
- Advanced skills in excel
- Excellent phone manner
- Strong work ethic with a commitment to quality
- Excellent customer service skills, with ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work efficiently with little supervision
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Please respond to this ad if you believe you are the dynamic individual who would be a great fit in our fast paced and challenging environment. Apply today by emailing your resume to email@example.com or fax to 604-431-7758. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE