- Can I add additional products to an existing order?
- Once an order has been placed, you are unable to add items to an existing order. If you would like to order an additional item, please place a separate order in our online shop.
- Do you ship internationally?
- SAXX Underwear Co. currently only ships to North America.
- How do I know when my order has shipped?
- An email will be sent to you once your order has shipped, and will include your tracking number as well as the appropriate postal service to verify it with.
- How do I wash my Saxx Underwear?
- Machine wash < 30 C, tumble dry low heat on delicate cycle, no bleach, low heat Iron, do not dry clean. Note: Blacksheep Style (Merino Wool) should not be tumble-dried. Dry cleaning optional.
- I would like to be sponsored by SAXX Underwear Co. Who should I contact?
- While we currently only sponsor a handful of professional athletes, we’re always looking for more talent. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed resume along with any other material that you feel would help in our decision making process.
- I would like to sell SAXX Underwear at my store. Who should I contact?
- In order for us to direct you to the sales representative in your territory, please email us with the name and location of your shop, as well as any photos of your shop to email@example.com. If you are an online business, please specify the URL of your website.
- We are a distribution business and would like to distribute SAXX Underwear. Who should we contact?
- Thank you for your interest in working with SAXX Underwear Co. Please email us your name, location and company website to firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will get back to you shortly.
- What are the inseam lengths of each style?
- Please see our Size Chart tab for more sizing information.
- What are the sales and duty taxes?
Purchases made in British Columbia are subject to a 7% PST tax rate.
Purchases made in Ontario are subject to a 13% HST tax rate.
Purchases made in Newfoundland are subject to a 13% HST tax rate.
Purchases made in Nova Scotia are subject to a 15% HST tax rate.
Purchases made in New Brunswick are subject to a 13% HST tax rate.
All remaining Canadian provinces are subject to a 5% GST tax rate on all purchases.
- What are your payment methods?
- Visa, Visa Debit, Mastercard, American Express (Canada Only) and PayPal. Please note that at this time we do not accept debit payment.
- What are your shipping rates?
Canada Post Expedited (8-14 Days)- $5.50 CDN
Canada Post Xpresspost (3-5 Days) - $24.00 CDN
USPS Parcel (3-8 Days) - $8.50 CDN
USPS Priority (2-4 Days) - $24.00 CDN
- What if my order is lost or damaged in the mail?
- SAXX Underwear Co. is not liable for any damages incurred during transit; it lies within the responsibility of Canada Postal Service and USPS. All purchases are made at the buyers’ own risk. Saxx Underwear Co. does not assume any responsibility for lost or damaged packages.
- What is the process time of each order?
- All orders placed from Monday to Friday will begin processing the following business day. Please note that orders placed on Friday will begin processing on the following Monday. SAXX will ship within 2-5 days after processing has begun and pending credit verification. Please expect 2-7 business days for shipping to arrive within Canada and 4-6 business days for shipping to the US. Delivery times do not include Saturday, Sunday or holidays.
- What is your return/exchange policy?
- Due to sanitary reasons, all underwear sales are final and cannot be returned.
- What is your shipping method?
- SAXX Underwear Co. ships Canada Post in Canada and USPS for all US orders. If there is an apartment number or unit number associated with your address, please make sure to include it. Please note that we DO ship to P.O. boxes but NOT to freight forwarders.
- Where can I find SAXX Underwear in my city/country?
- Please see our “Store Locator” on the Home page to find your closest retailer.
- Your website doesn’t have the size/style I need. What should I do?
- The online inventory directly reflects the actual product currently on hand at our warehouse. Please check our website for an update again soon or visit one of our retail shops in your area - visit our “Store Locator” on the Home page to find the closest retailer in your area.