Bilingual Customer Service Agent
Date PostedJan 25, 2019
SAXX Underwear Co. is looking for an Bilingual Customer Service Agent to join the team based at our Vancouver office location.
This is your opportunity to be part of a globally growing brand in a dynamic work environment.
The Bilingual Customer Service Agent opportunity is a Full Time role and you must be willing & flexible to work a full range of shifts within the following hours:
Monday to Friday: 7:00am to 7:00pm
Saturday: 7:00am to 3:30pm (rotation basis)
Sunday: 7:00am to 3:30pm (rotation basis)
You get to work in a fun, dynamic, casual work environment where humour plays a big part in our everyday! Our team will train you and ensure you feel supported to meet your full potential. With every month worked, you will also earn SAXX $$ to be used towards the purchase of SAXX products…check off the guys on your gift list!
- Deliver amazing customer service to online consumers via phone, email and social media
- Assist with the placement of orders, refunds, comfort guarantee enquiries, warranties; create and distribute coupon codes to online customers in line with company policy.
- Partner with accounting and warehousing to resolve inventory and payment queries
- Edit orders in SAXX ERP and/or request cancellation of orders when required.
- Create returns in SAXX ERP, arranging freight labels for customers
- Escalate decisions to the Senior Agents and Team Lead as appropriate.
- Track customer contact trends, keeping record of frequently asked questions and case studies.
- Follow Company communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Successfully administer the Ecommerce email folders
- You are a strong communicator fluent in both English and French (written and spoken)
- You are committed to delivering exceptional service to online customers by phone, email and social media
- You are cool as a cucumber and happy to resolve customer concerns with the goal of turning them into lifelong SAXX supporters
- You get that product knowledge is crucial in customer service; you want to become a SAXX expert (don’t worry we will train you!)
- You have previous Call center or Retail experience (apparel industry preferred)
- You see the glass as half full, not half empty
- You check your ego at the door and roll up your sleeves
- You love the details and challenge yourself to be consistently accurate
- You have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- You have intermediate skills in Outlook and Microsoft Office
- You thrive in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- You see every challenge as an opportunity