Date PostedNov 15, 2018
This is your opportunity to be part of a globally growing brand in a dynamic work environment.
SAXX Underwear Co. is looking for a forward-thinking Credit Administrator who likes to roll up their sleeves and challenge the status quo. Our dream team is made up of people who are excited to come to work each day with new ideas, solutions and plans to succeed (and have fun while doing it). Our goal is to equip and inspire our team to make impactful moves - both within these walls and outside of them.
Is responsible for processing all payment activities and completing the deposit summaries for all payment types. It is the primary responsibility of this position to maintain the quality of financial information by inputting payments into Logon in an accurate and timely manner. In addition, Credit Administration provides outstanding customer service. Also, as part of the credit team, coordinates the collection process to maintain company’s targets.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills are a must as working with customers and internal departments is a key component within this position.
- Coordinates and performs collection efforts on past due balances with a focus on Card and PDC customers.
- Releases orders on a daily basis including pre-authorizing credits cards.
- Perform bank deposit of all CAD and USD cheques daily.
- Provides a daily report for all the deposits in all currencies to the VP Finance and Credit Manager.
- Follow up on cheque discrepancies/short pays.
- Process and post all credit card & wire transfer payments from BMO and Lloyds bank statements.
- Save all payment backup to appropriate folders.
- Reconcile payments with invoices and credits, post online payments, and dispute chargebacks
- Manages mailbox and ensures all internal and external queries are actioned within 24 hours
- Maintain and organize account files on monthly basis to facilitate easy storage and retrieval of information for all customers.
- Transmit invoices to EDI partners ensuring 48 hour turnaround in EDI invoicing and confirming receipt of document with EDI partner (Ad-Hoc reporting)
- Minimum 1 year of applicable AR experience.
- Strong computer skills; be a ‘power-user’ with MS Office Suite, particularly Excel
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Accuracy; entering financial information that is error-free to ensure its reliability to decision makers
- Efficiency; able to accomplish outcomes with minimal wasted effort
- Teamwork; reaches out to peers and facilitates staff and supervisor problem solving to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Honesty/Integrity; does not cut corners ethically. Earns trust and maintains confidences. Does what is right. Speaks plainly & truthfully.
- High Standards; exceeds expectations and goes the extra mile for customers and partners. Expects personal performance to be the best.
- Be grounded; able to work in an environment where humor plays an important role in regulating the tone of our workday.