Date PostedJan 10, 2020
SAXX Underwear Co. is looking for a Credit Analyst to join the team based at our Vancouver office location.
This is your opportunity to be part of a globally growing brand in a dynamic work environment.
Responsible for managing the account setup process, evaluating customers credit worthiness and providing payment solutions that will benefit customers while at the same time minimizing the company’s credit risk. This role provides direct support to the Credit Manager and ensures that all credit demands and requests are being met. Also, as part of the credit team, manages the collection process to meet company targets.
- Collections – call and email past due customers.
- Perform weekly analysis of the accounts receivable with the purpose of avoiding stale balances.
- Release orders twice daily and send weekly updates of pending orders to sales support and reps.
- Set and adhere to credit limits/terms to reduce credit risk.
- Process credit card payments/pre-authorizations.
- Manage new customer application process from start to finish with 24 hour turnaround time.
- Review and reconcile all rep and promo accounts.
- Monitor mailbox and ensures all internal and external queries are actioned within 24 hours.
- Identify insurance high risk accounts/ insurance coverage shortfalls and notify the Credit Manager.
- Build relationship with customers, sales support and sales reps.
- Conduct ad hoc analysis and prepare reports as requested by Credit Manager and/or VP Finance.
- Minimum 3 years of applicable credit analysis & AR experience.
- Strong computer skills; be a ‘power-user’ with MS Office Suite, particularly Excel
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to stay focused and calm under pressure
- Must have the ability to exercise a high degree of diplomacy and tact and have excellent customer service skills
- Accuracy; entering financial information that is error-free to ensure its reliability to decision makers
- Teamwork; reaches out to peers and facilitates staff and supervisor problem solving to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Adaptability; adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Comes up with creative new ideas & seeks out opportunities for development
- High Standards; exceeds expectations and goes the extra mile for customers and partners. Expects personal performance to be the best.
- Be grounded; able to work in an environment where humor plays an important role in regulating the tone of our workday.
- Highly motivated, flexible, and self-directed
- Preference will be given to Bilingual candidates (English/French)
Please forward your cover letter and resume and quote Credit Analyst in the subject line. No phone calls please. We appreciate your interest in the role, however; only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview. Thank you for your interest in a career with SAXX.Apply