Date PostedFeb 8, 2022
SAXX Underwear Co. is looking for a Data Analyst (Wholesale) to join the team based at our Vancouver office location.
This is your opportunity to be part of a globally growing brand in a dynamic work environment.
The Data Analyst is responsible for working with external and internal data sources to provide insights to optimize the Wholesale business’ performance to achieve company and retail partner KPIs including sales, profit, turn & sku productivity. The incumbent will be responsible for the cleaning and preparing data from both internal and external sources to be utilized by the Wholesale Sales team and Manager of Retail Analytics and Reporting to provide insight driven decisions within the business. Reporting the the Manager of Retail Analytics and Reporting, the Wholesale Data Analyst will present data and offer insights into the Wholesale business.
- Data cleaning and preparation, from Internal Wholesale Data sources and Retail Partner data.
- Data cleaning and preparation: taking raw data sets and manipulating into the a correct, consistent and usable state
- Prepare reporting on consistent and Adhoc needs of the Wholesale Sales Team
- Work with Business Intellgience developer in reporting platform to ensure dashboards and quick access items to serve needs of the Wholesale Team and overall business.
- Clearly and accurately visualize and communicate data and analytics through reports, dashboards, and presentations to maximize insight driven decisions.
- Building dashboards, reports and metrics to help Sales Team measure and monitor success.
- Define and implement operational practices to ensure consistent reporting on Wholesale Business
- Work with Marketing department and Manager of Retail Analytics and Reporting to provide metrics and reporting on impact of Retail Marketing Campaigns
- Work within the Retail reporting platform, SPS Performance Analytics to ensure data is accurate and accessible.
- In partnership with Manager of Retail Analytics and Reporting work within platform and ensure that Directors, Key Account Managers, and external rep force have access and training to relevant Retail Partner data
- Work within Retail reporting platform SPS Performance Analytics to provide adhoc requests to business
- Develop specs and proposals for new reporting models and datasets that would enhance analysis and reporting for the business.
- Document design, and data integration to assist in Wholesale Sales Team forecasting needs.
- Experience analyzing data and developing reporting and/or dashboards within a business or education.
- Advanced Excel Knowledge: including Macros, Xlookup, Vlookup, Pivot Tables, Charts etc.
- Collaboration and Teamwork: works with others to deliver results and meaningfully contribute to the team.
- Skilled in building presentations and operational functions within PowerPoint.
- Problem Solving: uses an organized and logical approach to find solutions to complex problems.
- Ability to learn new technologies and programs easily when provided with training.
- A sense of urgency and ability to prioritize important work while also working independently in order to hit deadlines.
- A desire to understand the Wholesale industry and implications of the data.
- Qliksense, Tableau, SPS Analytics knowledge is a plus but not a requirement.
- We offer competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and vision coverage, and an Employee and Family Assistance Program to support your wellbeing
- Get additional health care support through a virtual health care platform and a health spending account
- Have your birthday off to celebrate in style
- Be part of a team of incredibly talented, passionate, and driven people focused on building and innovating
- Make an impact with your work—each person has an equal opportunity to contribute to our goals
- Join one of the fastest-growing companies in Vancouver and find opportunities to grow in your own career—offering advancement opportunities for our team members is important to us!
- Stay fueled with our in-house chef, healthy snacks, coffee, and tea
- Hang out with the cute and cuddly dogs at our headquarters
- Stay fit with our in-office gym
- During the COVID 19 pandemic, we learned the majority of our roles are remote-friendly. Although there may be times where it is required or more effective to be in office for certain meetings or tasks. As the pandemic evolves, we will continue to adjust our working arrangements as necessary.
Please forward your resume and quote Data Analyst (Wholesale) in the subject line. No phone calls please. We appreciate your interest in the role, however; only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview. Thank you for your interest in a career with SAXX. Please keep tabs on your junk/spam folders. Our emails may end up there and we want to make sure that we have the opportunity to connect with you!Apply