Digital Marketing Operations Specialist
Date PostedJul 23, 2021
SAXX Underwear Co. is looking for a Digital Marketing Operations Specialist to join the team based in Vancouver.
This is your opportunity to be part of a globally growing brand in a dynamic work environment.
Report to the Sr. Digital Marketing Operations Specialist, you will support the Digital Marketing division in key growth areas such as email, SMS/MMS, affiliate, and podcast as well as, other growth tactics as required.
You are results-oriented, hard driving, a have a knack for asking the tough questions while having the analytical ability to validate the answers.
You have solid experience in the end-to-end customer experience in a DTC business. You demonstrate a positive can-do attitude, work well in teams, and enjoy solving complex problems.
You will cross functionally communicate heavily with Operations/Logistics, Brand, e-Commerce, and Product teams staying in lock step. You are full of ideas, organized, and love eCommerce project management.
- Execute the building of selected emails to support the growth of our organic email channel
- Assist in managing the email building team via our AOR
- Update and own the KPI reporting for the email channel and report to key stakeholders as required on opportunities for growth and creative optimizations
- Manage and own email acquisition strategies, subscribe and unsubscribe experience and reporting
- Oversee and participate in the email QA process
- Monitor and execute the email coupon management through our ESP and eCommerce platform
- Help develop, manage and execute the SAXX SMS/MMS strategy
- Support the affiliate program through assessing new affiliate opportunities, managing assets and reporting
- Support the Podcast channel through coordination of onboarding hosts, passing product and reporting on channel performance
- Support in updating our central digital marketing reporting dashboard for each of our digital marketing channels
- Pass creative to relevant stakeholders internally and externally, on-time, in the appropriate formats, and using the correct naming conventions
- Work on other duties as assigned. This is an ever-evolving role and adaptability will be the key to success
- University Degree or equivalent in business, communication, marketing or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in email, SMS, affiliate, Podcast or digital marketing operations
- 2+ years of experience optimizing digital marketing systems and streamlining processes and operations within an eCommerce organization
- High level of experience in managing project deadlines within established cost and time frames
- Expert level knowledge with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to analyze and report on sales and product performance for digital marketing campaign performance
- Working knowledge of sprint management platforms such as Asana
- Experience with briefing and reporting
- Data-driven, results-oriented and process driven, with high expectations of self and team
- Proficiency with Excel and Google Analytics
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to problem solve and seek out solutions
- Creative, analytical, strategic problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented, and able to manage multiple complex projects
- Exceptional organization and time management skills
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver on a common goal
- Flexible team player who’s comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- We offer competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and vision coverage, and an Employee and Family Assistance Program to support your wellbeing
- Get additional health care support through a virtual health care platform and a health spending account
- Have your birthday off to celebrate in style
- Be part of a team of incredibly talented, passionate, and driven people focused on building and innovating
- Make an impact with your work—each person has an equal opportunity to contribute to our goals
- Join one of the fastest-growing companies in Vancouver and find opportunities to grow in your own career—offering advancement opportunities for our team members is important to us!
- Stay fueled with our in-house chef, healthy snacks, coffee, and tea
- Hang out with the cute and cuddly dogs at our headquarters
- Stay fit with our in-office gym
- During the COVID 19 pandemic, we learned the majority of our roles are remote-friendly. Although there may be times where it is required or more effective to be in office for certain meetings or tasks. As the pandemic evolves, we will continue to adjust our working arrangements as necessary
Please forward your resume quoting Digital Marketing Operations Specialist in the subject line. No phone calls please. We appreciate your interest in the role, however; only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview. Thank you for your interest in a career with SAXX.Apply