Director, Wholesale Operations
Date PostedApril 18, 2022
SAXX Underwear Co. is looking for a Director, Wholesale Operations to join the team based at our Vancouver office.
This is your opportunity to be part of a globally growing brand in a dynamic work environment.
THE DIRECTOR, WHOLESALE OPERATIONS WILL….
Lead and evolve the Global Wholesale Operations team to improve operational efficiency, maintain compliance, and constantly surprise and delight our B2B partners. This role will connect our broader strategic business goals to our daily work, delivering best in class operational excellence and A+ service. This role educates, informs, and aligns stakeholders and initiatives cross-departmentally, challenges the status quo, and is the point of escalation for all matters relating to Wholesale Operations.
- Lead, support, and develop multiple teams, including:
- Sales Support
- Compliance & Key Accounts
- International Sales Operations
- Ecommerce Customer Care (temporary)
- Manage day to day Wholesale Operations business including planning, allocations, fulfillment, approvals, chargebacks, customer service, and reporting.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Planning and Logistics departments on discrepancies, backorders, shipping requirements, priorities and/or anomalies.
- Closely monitor and optimize inventory levels and fulfillment plans to maximize revenue.
- Ensure compliance with key account SLAs (including EDI compliance) to minimize chargebacks.
- Establish, track, and report on internal operational KPIs.
- Develop and manage data and ensure data integrity in key systems (ERP, EDI, B2B, Digital Catalogs) including the audit of our item set ups and pricing for all regions and currencies.
- Work with the Sales Coordinator to develop and distribute SOPs, event calendars, and seasonal sales tools (samples, price lists, sales programs and policies, inventory reports).
- Calculate and operate submission of the annual Extended Producer Responsibility entries for France and Germany.
- Provide leadership on cross-functional projects that continually improve the business and customer experience.
- Analyze business structures, procedures, processes, and the utilization of resources to ensure the team and our skillsets are aligned to support growth.
- Direct reports include the Sales Support Manager, Compliance & Key Account Supervisor, and International Sales Operations Manager.
- Foster a positive and engaging work environment through skill development, growth-oriented coaching, open communication, inspiring others through your words and actions, and embracing our mission and core values.
- Minimum 7 years related experience in wholesale operations, B2B customer service, planning, or logistics.
- Minimum 4 years people leadership experience.
- Experience working with wholesale accounts, ideally in the apparel industry.
- Experience working with ERP systems, ideally Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Mastery of Excel (data models, pivots, import/export, queries).
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills.
- High degree of organization and attention to detail.
- High degree of flexibility and adaptability to change.
- Entrepreneurial, and hands on.
WHY WE THINK YOU’LL LOVE WORKING WITH US:
- We offer equitable salaries, a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and vision coverage, and an Employee and Family Assistance Program to support your wellbeing.
- Get additional health care support through a virtual health care platform and a health spending account.
- Have your birthday off to celebrate in style.
- Four paid days off dedicated for you to volunteer in your community.
- Be part of a team of incredibly talented, passionate, and empowered people focused on building and innovating.
- Make an impact with your work—each person has an equal opportunity to contribute to our goals.
- Join one of the fastest-growing companies in Vancouver and find opportunities to grow in your own career—offering advancement opportunities for our team members is important to us!
- Stay fueled with our in-house chef, healthy snacks, coffee, and tea.
- Hang out with the cute and cuddly dogs at our headquarters.
- Enjoy access to an in-office gym.
- During the COVID 19 pandemic, we learned the majority of our roles are remote-friendly. Although there may be times where it is required or more effective to be in office for certain meetings or tasks. As the pandemic evolves, we will continue to adjust our working arrangements as necessary.
Please forward your resume and quote DIRECTOR, WHOLESALE OPERATIONS in the subject line. We appreciate your interest in the role, however; only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview. Thank you for your interest in a career with SAXX.Apply