Date PostedAug 16, 2017
SAXX Underwear Co. is looking for an e-commerce Specialist (Amazon) to join the team based at our Vancouver office location.
This is your opportunity to be part of a globally growing brand in a dynamic work environment.
Reporting to the e-commerce Manager, the e-commerce Specialist (Amazon) is responsible for achieving the budgeted sales and margin targets for Amazon.com. The role will deliver the end-to-end management, administration and development of the SAXX Amazon Seller Central store front including stock planning, analytics, community development, assortment planning, marketing and price administration. Immersed in the Amazon Marketplace, the role will successfully partner with Wholesale and saxxunderwear.com Directors and Planners to ensure that the SAXX consumer experience is seamless and premium across all buying environments.
- Achieving the budgeted sales and profitability targets for Amazon.com by continuously improving competitive position on Amazon.com
- Creating line sheets, uploading product data, descriptions and images to online platform; daily maintenance of store front
- Proactively engaging with Amazon Seller Central account manager to maximize and leverage Amazon tactics and resources to bring consumers to the SAXX buy box
- Collaborating with Planner to determine Amazon seasonal assortment strategy in context of omni-channel seasonal go-to-market strategy
- Establishing seasonal stock and safety stock model for Amazon Distribution Centers in collaboration with Planner; coordinate direct-from-factory shipments where volume allows
- Monitoring stock levels, providing relevant analytics to Planner to ensure right product in right place at right time; providing early visibility and proposed solution to surplus, low, or out of stock risks
- Manage and administer Amazon pricing strategy in collaboration with D2C Manager and Wholesale Sales Directors in context of SAXX MAP policy
- Staying current and informed on Amazon best practice and policies
- Maintaining ongoing learning and growth with evolving Amazon strategies, tactics etc. by being a student of the community tools, organizations and competitor practices and techniques
- Staying current with available eBay, Google and Amazon marketing tools and trends to ensure top rated seller status
- Managing the day-to-day Amazon.com store front including seller feedback & customer reviews Proactively soliciting positive feedback and reviews, nurturing the spirit of SAXX Amazon community
- Establishing appropriate customized strategies for various market segments within the Amazon Marketplace; coordinating and project managing cross-team resources to ensure campaign success
- Executing Amazon Marketing campaigns with customer acquisitions and promotions
- Monitoring and analyzing campaign performance in platforms such as Google Analytics
- Monitoring the Q&A sections on SAXX pages and respond accordingly
- Knowledge of Amazon Seller Central essential
- Minimum 2+ years as an e-commerce professional, including experience in e-commerce sales and planning.
- Experience with Amazon AMS search tool is a plus
- 1-2 years’ experience minimum required with Amazon Seller Central, analytics and marketing experience.
- Experience with e-commerce catalogue management and merchandising
- Highly motivated and can work independently, detail oriented, organized and efficient.
- Willingness to lean and obtain knowledge of the business operations and be able to provide back up and support where needed to members of the D2C business unit.
- Experience with site maintenance, able to build banners/ads; deal with fraud incidents etc.
- Experience maximizing stock models and min/max levels preferred.
- Wide ranging experience and understanding of marketing including product positioning, pricing, promotions, market research, sales and distribution.
- Proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently. Need strong ability to set priorities, deliver results, solve problems, and be resourceful under pressure.
- Optimizing relationships with third party partners.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Expertise in digital marketing and marketing drivers of online sales preferred