Date PostedFebruary 16, 2022
SAXX Underwear Co. is looking for an eCommerce Coordinator to join the team based at our Vancouver office location.
This is your opportunity to be part of a growing global brand and lifestyle apparel business in a dynamic work environment.
THE ECOMMERCE COORDINATOR WILL….
Work cross functionally to support day-to-day eCommerce projects and operations. You’ll support daily operations of new programs like SAXX Rewards and the Gift Registry, helping to define and refine processes and workflows. This role will also be a key contributor to improving and maintaining the quality of content on the SAXX websites, assisting in seasonal site flips, weekly merchandising tasks and working across the business to identify, solution and fix content bugs and discrepancies.
You will get to work cross functionally with Brand, Digital Marketing, Customer Service, Product, and Operations/Logistics teams, staying in lock step. You demonstrate a positive can-do attitude, work well in teams, and enjoy solving complex problems.
You are organized, detail oriented and focussed on continuous improvement with a strong interest in growing your experience in eCommerce coordination and project management.
Rewards Program (20%):
- Assist in running, enhancing and marketing SAXX’s Rewards Program
Gift Registry (20%):
- Support daily Gift Registry operations, liaise with Customer Service and directly with customers as needed
- Support eCommerce operations projects and initiatives across all SAXX websites
- Facilitate and coordinate Gift with Purchase programs for eCommerce
- Respond to requests from across the business for content edits and fixes and action prioritized issues. Improve the intake, prioritization, and communication process for content edits.
- Support the timely turnaround of site content translations, executing data exports, imports and quality assurance checks as needed
- Work closely with Customer Service to answer questions, action customer feedback and provide supporting documents around upcoming website feature releases
- Contribute to the execution of seasonal site builds, supporting the launch of a new product catalog and site content as needed on all SAXX websites
- Frequent quality assurance of site content and merchandising across all SAXX websites
- Support the organic ranking of our websites through executing SEO best practices in the CMS
- Contribute to creative briefs and calendar tracking to support the timely delivery of website content
- Support monthly eCommerce reporting requirements by pulling data from various platforms, creating PowerPoint templates and coordinating team members to deliver a final submission
- Work closely with the HR Team to maintain and update the Careers page
- Promo code creation, testing and oversight
- Work on other duties as assigned. This is an ever-evolving role and adaptability will be the key to success
- Proactively seek ways to streamline and improve processes and tasks
- Bachelor’s Degree or diploma in eCommerce/Marketing or related field; or equivalent years of combined education & experience
- 2+ years in a Coordinator role, ideally in a Marketing, Digital or eCommerce department
- Experience coordinating project deadlines within established cost and time frames
- Expert level knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- eCommerce and/or CMS experience is an asset, especially experience with Shopify
- Working knowledge of sprint management platforms such as Asana and JIRA
- Excellent proofing skills with strong attention to detail
- Strong collaborator who is able to work with individuals from a variety of business areas and technical levels
- A proactive self-starter that can work effectively independently
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong touch-typing skills
- Results-oriented and process driven
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Able to manage and prioritize multiple projects in a deadline driven environment
- You remain highly flexible and adaptable when faced with ambiguity
- You effectively balance autonomy and collaboration
- Ability and willingness to research and gain industry knowledge and best practices
WHY WE THINK YOU’LL LOVE WORKING WITH US:
- We offer competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and vision coverage, and an Employee and Family Assistance Program to support your wellbeing
- Get additional health care support through a virtual health care platform and a health spending account
- Have your birthday off to celebrate in style
- Be part of a team of incredibly talented, passionate, and driven people focused on building and innovating
- Make an impact with your work—each person has an equal opportunity to contribute to our goals
- Join one of the fastest-growing companies in Vancouver and find opportunities to grow in your own career—offering advancement opportunities for our team members is important to us!
- Stay fueled with our in-house chef, healthy snacks, coffee, and tea
- Hang out with the cute and cuddly dogs at our headquarters
- Stay fit with our in-office gym
- During the COVID 19 pandemic, we learned the majority of our roles are remote-friendly. Although there may be times where it is required or more effective to be in office for certain meetings or tasks. As the pandemic evolves, we will continue to adjust our working arrangements as necessary.
Please forward your resume and quote eCommerce Coordinator in the subject line. We appreciate your interest in the role, however; only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview. Thank you for your interest in a career with SAXX.Apply