Date PostedSep 18, 2019
SAXX Underwear Co. is looking for an eCommerce Coordinator to join the team based at our Vancouver office location.
This is your opportunity to be part of a globally growing brand in a dynamic work environment.
Supporting day-to-day eCommerce projects, Operations and Digital Marketing relating to Saxxunderwear.ca, Saxxunderwear.com and Amazon. You will also support the work of the internal and external website development teams. You will cross functionally communicate heavily with Digital Marketing, Brand, Customer Care, and Operations/Logistics teams staying in lock step. You are full of ideas, organized, and love digital project coordination.
- Set-up and maintain product catalog for saxxunderwear.com/ca and Amazon; including but not limited to website asset coordination, seasonal product uploads, merchandising and optimizing current products
- Analyze and report on product sales and trends, and assist with inventory management and demand planning
- Collaborate to identify opportunities for improvements/enhancements on saxxunderwear.com/.ca to drive and grow eCommerce business
- Facilitate upload of all website content
- Monitor and support reporting on website sales, traffic, conversion rate and other KPI’s
- Support Manager of eCommerce Operations with all projects as they relate to saxxunderwear.com/.ca and Amazon
- Maintain eCommerce calendar
- Coordinate all website and digital marketing assets, including coordination, buildout and ownership of creative asset briefs
- Support digital marketing initiatives within paid ads, affiliate and email program; including but not limited to project coordination, email builds, performance reporting, campaign set-up and scheduling
- Minimum 2 years’ direct eCommerce experience (Shopify experience an asset)
- Exceptional project management skills
- Expert level knowledge with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to analyze and report on sales performance for eCommerce sites, as well as digital marketing campaign performance
- Working knowledge of project management platforms such as Gitlab, JIRA, and Asana
- Strong analytical capabilities with working knowledge of Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, and other analytics platforms
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop
- Ability to problem solve and seek out solutions
- Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent projects
- Experience with HTML/CSS a plus