eCommerce Operations Manager
- Date Posted Aug 29, 2022
- Location Vancouver, Canada
- Contact email@example.com
- Term Full Time
SAXX Underwear Co. is looking for a eCommerce Operations Manager to join the team based at our Vancouver office location. This is your opportunity to be part of a globally growing brand in a dynamic work environment. SAXX was ranked #1 men’s boxer brief brand in the USA and listed as one of Fast Company’s Best Workplaces for Innovators 2022!
THE ECOMMERCE OPERATIONS MANAGER WILL….
report to the Director of eCommerce, you will be a hands-on leader on the team responsible for managing the day-to-day eCommerce Operations as it relates to website content and enhancements, product catalogue, seasonal site flips and onsite retail moment management ensuring an optimized shopping experience to maximize sales. You will work cross-functionally with Digital Marketing, Customer Care IT, and Logistic teams staying in lock step.
You are full of ideas, organized, and love digital project management.
- Manage a team responsible for product catalogue, online content, online execution of retail moments and web enhancements.
- Manages cross-functional communication of priorities and output for the eCommerce team primarily to customer care, digital marketing and logistics.
- Ensures execution and completion of departmental work plan and eCommerce initiatives.
- Leads seasonal Shopify SKU set-up, communication, and coordination of seasonal changes and launches for new products, EOL products etc.
- Coordinates necessary web development ticketing through JIRA and coordinates with Agile Project Manager on sprint planning.
- Analyzes eCommerce sales to identify trends and insights, supporting forecasting inventory based on both past and upcoming US, CA and International website customer activity.
- Develops strategies to increase revenue and the conversion rate of products; including but not limited to product page optimization, website enhancements, marketplace-exclusive products and promotions, bundling products, and more.
- Leads website content; this includes planning, briefing, and uploading of all copy and imagery on US, CA and International websites as it pertains to marketing initiatives and campaigns.
- Ensures the updating of daily, weekly and monthly reporting for US, CA and international websites. This includes revenue, spend, KPI reporting, product sales, and data analysis.
- Measures and reports on performance of US, CA and international websites, assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs) and provides guidance and recommendations.
- Liaises with and manages third party partnerships.
- Provides ongoing competitive intelligence and eCommerce trend information.
- Works on other duties as assigned. This is an ever-evolving role and adaptability will be the key to success.
- Bachelor’s Degree or diploma in eCommerce/Marketing or related field; or equivalent years of combined education & experience
- Minimum 4 years’ direct eCommerce (preferably Shopify) experience
- High level of experience in managing project deadlines within established cost and time frames.
- Expert level knowledge with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in website development management with strong working knowledge of sprint management platforms such as Asana, JIRA and/or Trello
- Experience forecasting inventory and reporting on sales performance for eCommerce sites
- Results-oriented and process driven, with high expectations of self and team
- Ability to analyze and report on sales and product performance for eCommerce
- Strong analytical capabilities with working knowledge of Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, and other analytics platforms
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to problem solve and seek out solutions
- Experienced in defining & managing KPI’s
- Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent projects
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At SAXX we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace community, so if you’re excited about this role, but your past doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You might just be the right candidate for this or other roles.
WHY WE THINK YOU’LL LOVE WORKING WITH US
- We offer equitable salaries, a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and vision coverage, and an Employee and Family Assistance Program to support your wellbeing
- Get additional health care support through a virtual health care platform and a health spending account
- Have your birthday off to celebrate in style
- Four paid days off dedicated for you to volunteer in your community
- Be part of a team of incredibly talented, passionate, and empowered people focused on building and innovating
- Make an impact with your work—each person has an equal opportunity to contribute to our goals
- Join one of the fastest-growing companies in Vancouver and find opportunities to grow in your own career—offering advancement opportunities for our team members is important to us!
- Stay fueled with our in-house chef, healthy snacks, coffee, and tea
- Hang out with the cute and cuddly dogs at our headquarters
- Enjoy access to an in-office gym
- During the COVID 19 pandemic, we learned the majority of our roles are remote-friendly. Although there may be times where it is required or more effective to be in office for certain meetings or tasks. As the pandemic evolves, we will continue to adjust our working arrangements as necessary.
Please forward your resume and quote eCommerce Operations Manager in the subject line. No phone calls please. We appreciate your interest in the role, however; only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview. Thank you for your interest in a career with SAXX.
Please keep tabs on your junk/spam folders. Our emails may end up there and we want to make sure we have the opportunity to connect with you!