- Date: Posted Jan 26, 2024
- Location: Vancouver, CA
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Term: Full-Time
SAXX Underwear Co. is looking for an Executive Administrator to join the team based at our Vancouver office location. This is your opportunity to be part of a globally growing brand in a dynamic work environment. SAXX is proud to be Great Place to Work® Certified by the Great Place to Work® Institute and listed as one of Fast Company’s Best Workplaces for Innovators 2022!
THE EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATOR WILL….
Play a crucial role in assisting the executive team, including the CEO. This role will efficiently manage the administrative functions at the executive level and will play a pivotal role in ensuring the seamless operation of the executive office and organization. Key responsibilities include coordinating communication between executives, organizing and scheduling meetings, overseeing executive calendars, and drafting/preparing executive-level documents, reports, and presentations. Strong multitasking abilities, problem-solving skills, and a high level of professionalism are essential for success in this fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
Executive Assistance to CEO
- Maintain and organize the CEO’s calendar, scheduling appointments, meetings, and travel arrangements to optimize efficiency.
- Track, compile, and submit expense reports.
- Manage and maintain confidential documents, files, and records. Ensure that all relevant information is organized and easily accessible.
- Execute on administrative tasks pertaining to the CEO.
- Manage and assist in the execution of special initiatives or projects.
- Conduct research and provide analysis on various topics as required.
Executive and Other Administration
- Plan, coordinate, and execute high-level meetings (including Board of Director meetings), conferences, and events. Prepare meeting agendas and summary presentations, execute on all logistics, take minutes, and ensure follow-up on action items.
- Prepare and maintain the organization of the master calendar.
- Independently organize and maintain contracts. Assist with the maintenance of the Intellectual Property portfolio, such as organizing and coordinating filing/due dates.
- May be assigned additional administrative or project tasks as required.
- Minimum three years of experience in an administrative role, with two years supporting a senior executive.
- A post-secondary diploma in business administration, management, or a related field is preferred.
- Technologically savvy. Proficient in the MS Office Suite and able to build quality presentations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exemplary judgement in handling confidential information and maintaining a high level of discretion.
- Ability to manage multiple project deadlines.
- Highly organized with a keen attention to detail.
- Must have a professional presence and confidence to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to adapt and adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At SAXX we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace community, so if you’re excited about this role, but your past doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You might just be the right candidate for this or other roles.
The anticipated annual salary range for this position is $65,000-$75,000. The final aligned upon salary will be dependent on the successful candidate’s relevant skills, experience, and job-related knowledge.
WHY WE THINK YOU’LL LOVE WORKING WITH US
- We offer equitable salaries, a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and vision coverage, and an Employee and Family Assistance Program to support your well-being.
- Get additional health care support through a virtual health care platform and a health spending account.
- Participate in a Group RRSP matching program.
- 3 weeks paid vacation.
- Four paid days off dedicated for you to volunteer in your community and to support causes that matter to you most.
- Have your birthday off to celebrate in style.
- Free products? Yes please! Every SAXX employee receives an annual $600 credit to treat themselves and the people in their life to our premium products.
- Enjoy access to an in-office gym, along with an on-site shower.
- Hang out with the cute and cuddly dogs at our headquarters (Woof!)
- Stay fueled with healthy snacks, coffee, and tea.
- Be part of a team of incredibly talented, passionate, and empowered people focused on building and innovating.
- Make an impact with your work—each person has an equal opportunity to contribute to our goals.
- Join one of the fastest-growing companies in Vancouver and find opportunities to grow in your own career—offering advancement opportunities for our team members is important to us!
- During the COVID 19 pandemic, we learned the majority of our roles are hybrid or remote-friendly. Although there may be times where it is required or more effective to be in the office for certain meetings or tasks. We continue to evaluate and adjust our working arrangements as necessary.
Please forward your resume and quote EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATOR in the subject line. No phone calls please. We appreciate your interest in the role, however; only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview. Thank you for your interest in a career with SAXX.
Please keep tabs on your junk/spam folders. Our emails may end up there and we want to make sure we have the opportunity to connect with you!