Date PostedJun 03, 2019
SAXX Underwear Co. is looking for a Go To Market Manager to join the team based at our Vancouver office location.
This is your opportunity to be part of a globally growing brand in a dynamic work environment.
Driving the execution of the go-to-market strategies while managing the inter-team relationships. This role is the internal bridge builder, connecting cross functional partners.
The GTM Manager is able to speak the language of creatives while still executing on-time, effective deliverables. As the GTM Manager you are a strong marketing leader with exceptional project management skills working effectively in partnership with Brand, Product and Sales. You are able to manage multiple priorities and deadlines with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions and work cross-organizationally to build consensus. A keen sense of ownership, drive, and entrepreneurship is a must.
- Develop, plan and execute the Marketing GTM calendar globally
- Drive the development and adoption of processes and tools to enable efficient and effective execution of the GTM plan and all Marketing initiatives/activations
- Lead and facilitate effective cross functional communication practices between Brand, Product and Sales teams
- Educate all stakeholders of the GTM marketing plan both internally and externally (sales meetings, launches, trade shows etc)
- Analyze and report on the go-to-market plan performance (ROI, plan and tools relevance, marketing budget, etc.)
- Monitor and coordinate the timing and execution of wholesale, digital, PR, social media, and event marketing implementations
- Coordinate brand briefs and work with internal and external partners to execute marketing initiatives within given timelines
- Partner with marketing team colleagues to ensure timelines and deliverables are adhered to and resulting initiatives are of the content and quality that has been agreed to
- Monitor and track marketing coverage across all channels
- Responsible for PO & Departmental Budget Management
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and ensure alignment of key messaging and positioning across all channels ensure brand experience is consistent, aligned and on brand
- Lead the coordination of bi-annual seasonal sales meeting with cross functional team.
- 7+ years progressive marketing experience, preferably in operational marketing
- Track record developing effective plans and implementing infrastructure to meet challenging objectives for a high growth business ($50M plus revenue)
- Experience leading and working on projects in a multi-function (product, sales and marketing) environment
- Strong process-driven abilities and a passion for marketing
- Results oriented, with an ability to meet tough deadlines in a project management role
- Exceptional oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Collaborative and effective communicator
- Strong leader and peer influencer
- Strong B2B (preferably within apparel) marketing knowledge
- Proven expertise with Asana and Excel
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field considered an asset
- PMP certification considered an asset
- Proven expertise in managing cross functional project management platform (Asana, Basecamp etc)
- Travel – some travel required (sales meetings, trade events)