Marketing Project Coordinator
Date PostedJanuary 26, 2022
SAXX Underwear Co. is looking for a Marketing Project Coordinator to join the team based at our Vancouver office location.
This is your opportunity to be part of a growing global brand and lifestyle apparel business in a dynamic work environment.
THE MARKETING PROJECT COORDINATOR WILL….
The SAXX Marketing Project Coordinator is responsible for facilitating the execution of projects related to marketing campaigns. The incumbent will coordinate the design, production, & distribution of various GTM & marketing materials for the promotion & sale of SAXX products across all channels including D2C and Wholesale. The Marketing Project Coordinator will identify the tasks that must be completed within a marketing campaign, and delegate those tasks to the appropriate team members by creating balanced workback schedules within defined project timelines.
Department process coordination:
- Deliver frequent check ins to ensure projects are on time, and look for potential roadblocks, flag them to the team and lead to their resolution.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with a variety of personalities, learning styles and job types.
- Support budget and timeline planning associated with creative projects.
- Facilitate the process of getting assets translated by submitting translation requests to external agencies.
- Support Brand Operations Manager with the implementation of post-mortem processes and reporting to develop a culture of continuous improvement.
Creative services coordination:
- Coordinate labour and resources required for asset creation and delivery for all channels including website, paid media (print and digital), social media, email, in-store (retail, community events).
- Collaborate with Creative department to manage workflow and bandwidth, and prioritize projects throughout the content creation process to assure timelines are met.
- Support Brand Operations Manager in the project management of campaigns to ensure deliverables are met for all digital channels, wholesale initiatives, retailer events and trade shows.
- Organize and maintain assets on shared drive and DAM, and facilitate assets shared globally.
- Support Brand Operations Manager in the development of detailed project plans, coordinate creative production calendar, and create workback schedules and documentation to track process.
- Coordinate and maintain the production calendar for seasonal and campaign photography based on project plans and workback schedules in alignment with stakeholders.
- Support the marketing and sales teams with the design, development, and production of catalogues and packaging along with other sales and marketing related materials.
- Coordinate the process associated with onboarding external vendors and creative contractors, including getting the contract set-up, gathering the required information and signatures, as well as assigning tasks when needed in coordination with SAXX creatives, and submitting invoices.
- Coordinate seasonal photo sample process tracking deliveries and product discrepancies, and communicating status and risks to all stakeholders in line with creative production calendar.
- Bachelor’s Degree or diploma in Project Management, Marketing or related field; or equivalent years of combined education & experience
- 2-4 years experience working in marketing &/or project management, preferably in brand operations for an apparel company
- Highly organized with keen attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office & basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (PhotoShop, Illustrator)
- Solid understanding of and experience with project management software (Asana would be an asset)
- Ability to manage, create & execute project timelines and workback schedules
- Willingness to travel
WHY WE THINK YOU’LL LOVE WORKING WITH US:
- We offer competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and vision coverage, and an Employee and Family Assistance Program to support your wellbeing
- Get additional health care support through a virtual health care platform and a health spending account
- Have your birthday off to celebrate in style
- Be part of a team of incredibly talented, passionate, and driven people focused on building and innovating
- Make an impact with your work—each person has an equal opportunity to contribute to our goals
- Join one of the fastest-growing companies in Vancouver and find opportunities to grow in your own career—offering advancement opportunities for our team members is important to us!
- Stay fueled with our in-house chef, healthy snacks, coffee, and tea
- Hang out with the cute and cuddly dogs at our headquarters
- Stay fit with our in-office gym
- During the COVID 19 pandemic, we learned the majority of our roles are remote-friendly. Although there may be times where it is required or more effective to be in office for certain meetings or tasks. As the pandemic evolves, we will continue to adjust our working arrangements as necessary.
Please forward your resume and quote Marketing Project Coordinator in the subject line. We appreciate your interest in the role, however; only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview. Thank you for your interest in a career with SAXX.Apply