Date PostedMarch 19, 2021
SAXX Underwear Co. is looking for an Production Coordinator to join the team based at our Portland office location.
This is your opportunity to be part of a globally growing brand in a dynamic work environment.
Be responsible for order placement and tracking of inventory and packaging purchases providing support to the Senior Production Planner and the Product Creation team, ensuring on time delivery of orders, accuracy of data and visibility of information.
- Degree in Business Administration, Supply chain or equivalent experience in apparel related field
- Minimum 1 year experience in apparel industry
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Ability to work independently to drive results and meet deadlines
- Forward thinking and planning; ability to see the big picture
- Intermediate excel skills
- Keen attention to detail and able to stay calm under pressure
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Must have ability to meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
- Experience with ERP systems considered a strong asset
- Minimum 1 year selling experience on Amazon or marketplaces. DTC ecommerce experience considered an asset
- Bachelor’s Degree or diploma in eCommerce/Marketing or related field; or equivalent years of combined education & experience
- Minimum 1 year data analysis experience
- Expert level knowledge with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with reporting tools, and project management software (Asana, JIRA, and GitLab)
- Previous experience with marketing, SEO, keyword research and ecommerce platforms considered an asset.
- Ability to analyze and report on sales and product performance for eCommerce, as well as digital marketing campaign performance
- A project management mindset. You can see a project through from beginning to end without missing the small details.
- Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent projects
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Experienced in defining & managing KPI’s
- Learning orientation. Desire and drive to acquire knowledge and skills necessary through creative means to perform job more effectively
- Dependable and able to meet deadlines on a consistent basis.
- We offer competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and vision coverage, and an Employee and Family Assistance Program to support your wellbeing
- Get additional health care support through a virtual health care platform and a health spending account
- Have your birthday off to celebrate in style
- Be part of a team of incredibly talented, passionate, and driven people focused on building and innovating
- Make an impact with your work—each person has an equal opportunity to contribute to our goals
- Join one of the fastest-growing companies in Vancouver and find opportunities to grow in your own career—offering advancement opportunities for our team members is important to us!
- Stay fueled with our in-house chef, healthy snacks, coffee, and tea
- Hang out with the cute and cuddly dogs at our headquarters
- Stay fit with our in-office gym
- During the COVID 19 pandemic, we learned the majority of our roles are remote-friendly. Although there may be times where it is required or more effective to be in office for certain meetings or tasks. As the pandemic evolves, we will continue to adjust our working arrangements as necessary.
Please forward your resume and quote Production Coordinator in the subject line. No phone calls please. We appreciate your interest in the role, however; only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview. Thank you for your interest in a career with SAXX.Apply