Receptionist & Office Assistant
Date PostedNov 29, 2019
SAXX Underwear Co. is looking for a Receptionist & Office Assistant to join the team based at our Vancouver office location.
This is your opportunity to be part of a globally growing brand in a dynamic work environment.
Responsible for delivering exceptional internal and external facing customer service. This role will be responsible to greet and direct visitors, answer incoming calls, and offer a wide variety of administrative support across the organization to ensure the office operates smoothly.
- Greet and direct visitors
- Answer incoming calls and direct them to the appropriate individual
- Partner with HR on employee onboarding, facility tours, and SMART goals tracking
- Order and maintain inventory of office supplies, including food and snacks
- Track all invoices for office supplies, food and snacks, and maintenance services
- Ensure common spaces are tidy and stocked. This includes loading and unloading the dishwasher, cleaning out the fridge monthly, and organizing supply rooms
- Perform the office open and close duties, such as, opening/closing the blinds and turning on/off the television screens
- Perform general office duties, such as, processing and distributing mail/parcels, reloading postage funds, photocopying, and scanning
- Maintain office security by issuing and retrieving employee FOBs and keys
- Update and maintain employee lists and calendars, such as, office directory, car list, and birthday calendar
- Administer the office breakfast program
- Act as the point of contact for office maintenance services and schedule building maintenance as required
- Ensure Boardroom is setup for meetings and arrange for catering when necessary
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- Minimum 1 year experience in a customer service or front desk role
- Exceptional customer service skills and phone manners
- Motivated and self-directed to look for opportunities and take initiative
- Adaptability and willingness to take on new tasks
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Solid computer skills particularly in Microsoft Office suite
- Must be organized with a keen eye for details
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Highly efficient and extremely organized
Please forward your cover letter, resume and salary expectations and quote Reception & Office Assistant in the subject line. No phone calls please. We appreciate your interest in the role, however; only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview. Thank you for your interest in a career with SAXX.