Retail Marketing Manager
Date PostedDec 9, 2019
SAXX Underwear Co. is looking for a Retail Marketing Manager to join the team based at our Vancouver office location.
This is your opportunity to be part of a globally growing brand in a dynamic work environment.
Responsible for the development and implementation of omnichannel marketing tactics within the SAXX wholesale channel that honor and reflect the broader, overarching SAXX brand strategy. Reporting to the VP brand, this role closely partners with Sales Directors and VP Sales to ensure account marketing strategy is contributing to overall business goals. The Account Marketing Manager manages relationships with wholesale account partners and is tasked with creating collaborative and effective employee partnerships cross functionally within SAXX. The goal of this position is to support in continued major account growth and drive brand awareness.
Omnichannel Account Manager
- Develop and implement comprehensive growth marketing plans/activation concepts and omnichannel brand strategies for retailers (key accounts) that are innovative, creative and demonstrate return on investment
- Develop tactical campaign strategies that support majors / exclusive launches (eg Kinetic HD launch + First Layer launch at FGL)
- Execute collaborations between our brand and retailer partners
- Provide tactical direction for retail events
- Collaborate with Sales team on the development and execution of tradeshows and sales meetings
- Develop and implement social, digital and ooh (omni-channel) campaigns to drive traffic to retailer websites and bricks and mortar locations
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional partners to develop and optimize POP / fixtures / displays to elevate brand footprint
- Review monthly sales and metrics reports to ensure a thorough knowledge of retailer sales; track key retailers and category trends and make recommendations for future programs
- Present results from executed campaigns and activations with retailers
- Research, develop and implement business cases for new processes that support the growth and scalability of SAXX
- Partner in the development and execution of SAXX experiential retail shop-in-shops and pop-up shops
- Operate as a thought partner and active contributor in the GTM process
- Develop and manage merchandising and co-op budgets in collaboration with key cross functional stakeholders
Partnership Collaboration & Management
- Build collaborative and supportive relationships with all members of the Brand team as well as key cross functional partners (eCommerce, Sales, Customer Service etc)
- Act as strategic planning partner with Sales team by identifying seasonal business goals, and strategize account marketing plan accordingly
- Act as marketing liaison between Sales and Marketing departments in the execution of the account marketing plans
- Lead and partner with internal / external staff in coordinating marketing initiatives for reps and retailers
- Lead and partner with external staff and agencies in installing brand assets at retail as needed
- Lead and partner with external partners (agencies, external staff + vendors)
- Establish and grow partnerships with strategic retail partners
- Manage and optimize retail servicing programs / partnerships (Winston/franklin?)
- Visit retailer headquarters and store locations as needed to meet / build relationships / conduct research
- 5+ years’ experience in a role focused on the execution of omni channel marketing initiatives, experience in apparel industry a plus
- Proven knowledge of all marketing channels including digital, social, online, partnerships and account
- Skilled at building collaborative, effective and mutually rewarding relationships within internal and external partners
- Proven ability to communicate plans across a complex matrix on a corporate, regional and functional basis.
- High aptitude for creative thinking balanced against bottom line business needs
- Highly analytical and an expert in analyzing metrics, identifying trends and developing data-driven recommendations and strategies based on insights
- Able to manage project deadlines within established cost and time frame
Please forward your cover letter and resume and quote Retail Marketing Manager in the subject line. No phone calls please. We appreciate your interest in the role, however; only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview. Thank you for your interest in a career with SAXX.