Senior Email Marketing Specialist
Date PostedAug 18, 2020
SAXX Underwear Co. is looking for a Senior Email Marketing Specialist to join the team based in Vancouver.
This is your opportunity to be part of a globally growing brand in a dynamic work environment.
Plan, develop, deploy, and optimize our new and existing Email marketing campaigns. Your role will be both strategic and hands on. Your background might be from a variety of different disciplines, but you have a knack for asking the tough questions and have the analytical ability to validate the answers. You have a good understanding of the end-to-end process of email marketing: from strategizing, planning and executing, to briefing and proofing creative/content, to analyzing post-deployment performance and optimizing. You demonstrate a positive can-do attitude, work well in teams, and enjoy solving complex problems.
- Own the Email marketing program end-to-end, including strategy, planning, segmentation, targeting, set-up, testing, proofing, execution, reporting and optimization
- Build an Email A/B testing strategy to continuously improve campaign performance
- Conduct customer segmentation, cohort list creation, and affinity optimization
- Mapping of the email customer journey to ensure alignment with paid marketing channel journeys
- Continuously measure and optimize campaign performance while also establishing benchmarks and recommending future tests
- Establish targeting strategies based on customer lifecycle segmentation & predictive analytics
- Optimize our Email program’s automation and dynamic content capabilities
- Develop and conduct analysis on email automation workflows based on message content, send timing, subject line, etc.
- Provide overall Email and digital marketing support by helping with advancement of features and capabilities, staying current with best practices and competitor programs, and assisting with the implementation and adoption of new technologies
- Establish effective communication mechanisms with key stakeholders
- University Degree or equivalent in marketing, business, communication, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in eCommerce email marketing
- 2+ years of experience completing data-driven analyses that delivered value and generated revenue within an eCommerce organization
- Strong knowledge of email marketing trends and best practices including content strategies, journey mapping, targeting, segmentation, and A/B testing
- Solid understanding of lifecycle-campaign concepting and frequency management.
- Familiarity with automation systems, CRM systems and web analytics
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools such as Qlik, Power BI or Data Studio
- Experience with Listrak and BounceX/Wunderkind is a bonus
- Data-driven, results-oriented and process driven, with high expectations of self and team
- Proficiency with Excel and Google Analytics
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to problem solve and seek out solutions
- Detail-oriented and are able to manage multiple projects
- Flexible team player who’s comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- We offer competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and vision coverage, and an Employee and Family Assistance Program to support your wellbeing
- Get additional health care support through a virtual health care platform and a health spending account
- Have your birthday off to celebrate in style
- Be part of a team of incredibly talented, passionate, and driven people focused on building and innovating
- Make an impact with your work—each person has an equal opportunity to contribute to our goals
- Join one of the fastest-growing companies in Vancouver and find opportunities to grow in your own career—offering advancement opportunities for our team members is important to us!
- Stay fueled with our in-house chef, healthy snacks, coffee, and tea
- Hang out with the cute and cuddly dogs at our headquarters
- Stay fit with our in-office gym
Please forward your cover letter and resume quoting Senior Email Marketing Specialist in the subject line. No phone calls please. We appreciate your interest in the role, however; only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview. Thank you for your interest in a career with SAXX.Apply