US Key Account Manager
Date PostedJan 28, 2020
SAXX Underwear Co. is looking for a Key Account Manager to join the team based in the U.S.
This is your opportunity to be part of a globally growing brand in a dynamic work environment.
Responsible for the growth and development of strategic partnerships with key retail partners in addition to generating and identifying new business opportunities to meet or exceed the sales targets that support the continued growth of the organization. Through analytics and the interpretation of sales data, the Key Account Manager will develop and provide accurate monthly & seasonal forecasts and identify opportunities for immediate business. Working closely with the US Sales Director, in partnership with Marketing, Operations and internal inventory team, the KAM will develop and execute strategic initiatives, seasonal assortments that drive sell through to achieve corporate sales objectives.
- Strategically drive SAXX revenue by working directly with buyers and senior management at corporate offices of targeted key accounts to develop and negotiate contracts, broad corporate strategies and guidelines for positioning of the brand, purchase, merchandising, and promotion of SAXX products
- Meet or exceed monthly, seasonal and annual sales targets
- Become the SAXX Brand & Product expert to deliver SAXX education in a meaningful way
- Effectively communicate & present the SAXX story, brand positioning, seasonal initiatives, merchandising and promotional guidelines of SAXX Products
- Effectively partner with other functional areas in the execution of Go-To-Market plans (GTM)
- Own account forecasting, style-plans and replenishment
- Analyzes sales data to provide accurate forecasts, ensuring projections are in line with operational goals and overall company growth strategy
- Ensure that all collateral materials are created and distributed as required for promotions.
- Provide updates to Sales Management, Product Development and Marketing on competitive flooring, sales, activities, and trends.
- Responsible for ensuring that preseason and immediate forecasts and sales orders have accurate product, start ship dates, pricing, terms and discounts to ensure accurate and on time delivery
- Develops and executes sell-through plans in partnership with merchants & US Sales Director to align with business goals and ensures that accounts are serviced in accordance with company standards
- Planning and participation in tradeshows, company, and account events.
- Communicate regularly with product development, marketing, production and operations to evaluate sales forecasts and develop plans to fulfill requirements for availability of product as well as sales support tools, and visual merchandising and promotional materials
- Bachelor's degree or greater in Business Administration, Business Management or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of sales experience including wholesale & retail preferably in the apparel industry
- Willingness to travel (up to 25%, including some international)
- Strong interpersonal and customer relation and networking skills
- Goal-driven, able to develop and manage a strategic growth initiative
- Top level understanding of retail and wholesale analytics, forecasting, and language
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and influencing skills
- Proven presentation skills and experience in public speaking
- Must be self-motivated and energetic with a high level of commitment
- Ability to identify appropriate business targets, secure high-level appointments, and manage prospects to close
- Ability manage multiple and congruent projects under pressure
- Proficient computer skills and ability to manipulate data for analysis and reporting; Intermediate Excel Skills required
- Team oriented with excellent collaboration skills
- Proficient in Retail Math
- Experience managing key customer relationships and closing strategic opportunities
Please forward your cover letter and resume quoting Key Account Manager in the subject line. No phone calls please. We appreciate your interest in the role, however; only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview. Thank you for your interest in a career with SAXX.Apply