Email & SMS Marketing Coordinator
- Date: Posted Jun 30, 2023
- Location: Vancouver, CA
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Term: Full Time
SAXX Underwear Co. is looking for an Email & SMS Marketing Coordinator to join the Digital Marketing team in Vancouver, BC or remote within Canada. This is your opportunity to be part of a globally growing brand in a dynamic work environment. SAXX was ranked #1 men’s boxer brief brand in the USA and listed as one of Fast Company’s Best Workplaces for Innovators 2022!
THE EMAIL & SMS MARKETING COORDINATOR WILL….
Execute and Coordinate all aspects of our email campaign and automation operations from in-platform design to delivery. You will work closely with the Digital Marketing and Brand team, collaborate with cross-functional teams, build email templates, implement A/B testing strategies, and ensure flawless execution of email designs provided by the Brand team. This role requires a strong attention to detail, proficiency in email marketing tools, and an interest in user experience and best practices.
- Actively partner with the Email & SMS Specialist and the Digital Marketing Operations Specialist to execute email campaigns and automations in-platform on a daily basis.
- Work alongside stakeholders, including marketing managers, copywriters and graphic designers, to align email design with overall marketing strategies.
- Build visually appealing and brand-consistent email templates that align with campaign objectives.
- Build responsive email designs optimized for various devices and email clients.
- Incorporate dynamic content, personalization, and interactive elements to enhance email engagement.
- Troubleshoot and problem-solve any design or technical issues related to email deliverability, links, images, and tracking.
- Implement and lead A/B testing to optimize email design elements, subject lines, and calls to action.
- Optimize email campaigns/automation for improved engagement, conversion rates, and customer satisfaction.
- Work in partnership with the Digital Marketing team to implement strategies for email personalization and segmentation.
- Support with list maintenance to ensure high deliverability and list engagement.
- Ensure brand consistency across all email communications, including layout, typography, color schemes, and imagery.
- Adhere to email marketing regulations and best practices, including data privacy regulations (e.g., GDPR, CAN-SPAM Act).
- University Degree or equivalent in marketing, business, communication, design or a related field
- 2+ years of experience building emails within an ESP (Email service provider) such as Klaviyo
- Experience in e-commerce is an asset
- Experience with email automations and marketing campaigns
- Highly detail oriented with a technical and actionable approach to work
- Process-oriented with the ability and desire to manage multiple ongoing projects using both Excel and project management tools such as Asana
- Ability to confidently adapt and focus under pressure to adjust to changing priorities and deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Proactive problem solver with the ability to seek out creative solutions
- Driven team player who thrives in a fast-paced, results-oriented, changing environment
- Knowledge of and experience using Klaviyo is an asset
- Experience or interaction with loyalty programs and product data feeds is an asset
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At SAXX we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace community, so if you’re excited about this role, but your past doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You might just be the right candidate for this or other roles.
WHY WE THINK YOU’LL LOVE WORKING WITH US
- We offer equitable salaries, a comprehensive employer-paid benefits package including health, dental, and vision coverage, and an Employee and Family Assistance Program to support your well-being.
- Get additional healthcare support through a virtual healthcare platform and a health spending account.
- Participate in a Group RRSP matching program.
- 3 weeks paid vacation.
- Four paid days off dedicated for you to volunteer in your community and to support causes that matter to you most.
- Have your birthday off to celebrate in style.
- Free products? Yes please! Every SAXX employee receives an annual $600 credit to treat themselves and the people in their life to our premium products.
- Enjoy access to an in-office gym, along with on-site showers.
- Hang out with the cute and cuddly dogs at our headquarters (Woof!)
- Stay fueled with healthy snacks, coffee, and tea.
- Be part of a team of incredibly talented, passionate, and empowered people focused on building and innovating.
- Make an impact with your work—each person has an equal opportunity to contribute to our goals.
- Join one of the fastest-growing companies in Vancouver and find opportunities to grow in your own career—offering advancement opportunities for our team members is important to us!
- During the COVID 19 pandemic, we learned most of our roles are remote-friendly. Although there may be times where it is required or more effective to be in the office for certain meetings or tasks. As the pandemic evolves, we will continue to adjust our working arrangements as necessary.
Please forward your resume and quote Email & SMS Marketing Coordinator in the subject line. No phone calls please. We appreciate your interest in the role, however; only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview. Thank you for your interest in a career with SAXX.
Please keep tabs on your junk/spam folders. Our emails may end up there and we want to make sure we have the opportunity to connect with you!