Date PostedFeb 16, 2018
SAXX Underwear Co. is looking for a Sales Administrator to join the team based at our Vancouver office location.
This is your opportunity to be part of a globally growing brand in a dynamic work environment.
Reporting to the VP of Sales, the Sales Administrator will act as the first responder to most inquiries and requests escalated by our Sales Support Department. You will be responsible to handle credit and billing matters with our retail partners directly, liaise with Operations on all client requirements related to EDI and compliance matters while managing calendars, meetings and various needs to support the VP and Sales Directors.
- Handles credit and billing matters with retail partners directly in a timely fashion; escalates situations when appropriate
- Tracks issues and looks for ways to continuously improve processes
- Liaises with Operations to ensure all client requirements related to EDI & Compliance are met
- Develops and streamlines processes and practices within the Sales Department to ensure ongoing improvement and optimization
- Participates in the development of presentations and report development
- Tracks departmental expenses to budget
- Works with the Retail Analyst on the development and distribution of sales reporting and dashboards as required
- Attends various departmental and cross functional meetings, takes minutes prepares action items and distributes to the team
- Supports the success of tradeshows, industry events and sales meetings as required
- Manages calendar appointments and meetings as required; updates master calendar
- Supports the filing of expense reports as required
- Bachelors Degree or diploma in business or related field; or equivalent years of combined education & experience
- Minimum 2 years supporting at a senior level within a fast paced organization
- Strong Microsoft Office skills particularly Power Point and Excel
- Results driven with high expectations of self and team
- Excellent communication & customer service skills (oral and written)
- Ability to problem solve and seek out solutions
- Highly efficient and extremely organized
- Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent projects
- Highly motivated, flexible and self-directed