SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR
Date PostedNov 2, 2020
SAXX Underwear Co. is looking for a SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR join the team based at our Vancouver office location.
This is your opportunity to be part of a globally growing brand in a dynamic work environment.
Help bring our brand to life and connect with our community in new and innovative ways on social. Help us challenge masculinity and start engaging conversations about what it means to be a man today.
We’re looking for someone with razor sharp caption-writing skills, a quick sense of humour, and who can be our in-house expert on all things social. What memes are having a moment? Who’s trending on Twitter? What new and slightly out-there thing should we try next? We need big ideas, creativity, and a passion for growing brands on social.
Meme Lords and Social Superstars… get at us! We promise there will never be a dull day.
- Work with brand team to create engaging content across Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and other channels that we may implement in the future.
- Create and manage our social media calendar across all channels, ensuring it is pacing with key brand storytelling moments and of the moment culture conversations.
- Own the multi-channel Digital Marketing calendar and ensure timely delivery of creative assets to channel owners
- Produce weekly and monthly social reports to identify KPIs (engagement, traffic, growth). Use insights to identify opportunities for optimization.
- Supports and executes our social media growth strategy by identifying new ways to attract the right followers on the right channels.
- Participate in the concepting and development of social specific campaigns and execute said campaigns under the direction and leadership of the Brand Manager.
- Proactively start engaging conversations with our community via likes, comments, replies, etc.
- Work with community team to grow our influencer seeding program to deliver reach, new followers and engaging content.
- Keep up with changes on all social platforms to ensure we are ahead of the curve.
- Identify key cultural trends, moments, and conversations to jump on and watch out for.
- 2+ years experience in a social marketing role
- Proficiency with multiple social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience optimizing digital marketing systems and streamlining processes and operations within an eCommerce organization
- A degree in Communications, Marketing, or equivalent
- Excellent writing skills and razor-sharp wit
- Creativity and a willingness to experiment and bring new ideas to the table
- A self-starter who works well in both team and individual environments and who likes to have some fun at work — we do make life-changing underwear, after all!
- We offer competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and vision coverage, and an Employee and Family Assistance Program to support your wellbeing
- Get additional health care support through a virtual health care platform and a health spending account
- Have your birthday off to celebrate in style
- Be part of a team of incredibly talented, passionate, and driven people focused on building and innovating
- Make an impact with your work—each person has an equal opportunity to contribute to our goals
- Join one of the fastest-growing companies in Vancouver and find opportunities to grow in your own career—offering advancement opportunities for our team members is important to us!
- Stay fueled with our in-house chef, healthy snacks, coffee, and tea
- Hang out with the cute and cuddly dogs at our headquarters
- Stay fit with our in-office gym
Please forward your resume and quote SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR in the subject line. No phone calls please. We appreciate your interest in the role, however; only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview. Thank you for your interest in a career with SAXX.Apply